CAD Drafter Mt Gambier
Applications close: 5pm, September, 28 2018
We are seeking an enthusiastic person who is seeking a career as a CAD Drafter for an immediate start in our Mt Gambier Office.
Ideally the successful applicant is looking to undertake, or has completed a Certificate IV in Building Design Drafting. If you already have some experience in the construction industry and are looking for a change, you are also encouraged to apply.
Working in a positive team environment where on the job training will be provided, the successful applicant will provide support to our engineering design staff.
- Preparation of engineering drawings for residential structures and footings.
- Preparation of engineering drawings for commercial and industrial developments including structural steelwork, timber and reinforced concrete.
- Use of AutoCAD and progression to use of Revit software packages.
- Management of drawing versions and drawing status.
- Undertaking other technical officer roles such as site soil investigations and site inspections.
- Other adhoc technical duties as required.
To be successful in this role, we are seeking an individual who is reliable, motivated to learn, well presented, works well within a team and is confident and hard working. In addition, you will be/possess the following:
- Good communication and organisational skills
- At least a basic understanding of AutoCAD software
- Positive and outgoing
- Professional attitude
- Well spoken and articulate
- Flexible and adaptable.
To find out more please contact us.