Graduate Civil Engineer Mt Gambier
Applications close: 5pm, September, 28 2018
If you are either newly qualified or have 1-2 years' of work experience, want to work on a range of Civil and Structural projects, and like the idea of or already live in country South Australia, we have the role for you. Working across the civil, transport, structural, water and environmental engineering disciplines you will be responsible for:
- Contributing engineering and design work to projects
- Assisting in the administration/superintendence of construction contracts
- Preparation of engineering concept, feasibility and design reports
- Day to day project delivery and problem solving
- Liaison with other engineers and technical staff in Tonkin Consulting and management of projects.
To be successful you will be / possess:
- Tertiary Civil Engineering qualifications
- A positive, flexible and versatile approach to the wide variety of tasks you will be involved with
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Customer-focused with demonstrated relationship management skills
- Ability to work within a project-based and team-based environment
- Highly organised with the ability to effectively prioritise and manage expectations
- Desirably, demonstrated experience in a work environment.
What's on offer?
- A variety of projects to work on
- Experienced, approachable leaders to challenge you and develop your skills
- Positive company culture with opportunities to grow and expand your career
- Friendly and supportive team environment.
To find out more please contact us.