Human Resources Business Partner
Applications close: 5pm, June, 15 2018
Due to continuing growth, we are seeking an experienced Human Resources specialist with a proven track record, preferably in a professional services or engineering firm, to join our team in Adelaide.
Working directly with the Leadership Team, you will be responsible for working across all levels of the organisation, assisting with a variety of functions including:
Develop and implement career development programs that support the organisations succession plan
Recruitment (Strategy, selection and on-boarding)
Development of Policies and Procedures Strategy and Projects
Employee relations and retention
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- 5+ Years' experience working within a HR or business environment.
- A track record of success in delivering HR related projects and initiatives
- Degree qualified in Human Resources or other relevant discipline
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Collaborative working style, encompassing the necessary maturity, tact and diplomacy for managing a diverse group of stakeholders
- Good auditing, tracking and reporting skills
- Be proactive in developing processes and providing solutions
- Demonstrated initiative, a commitment to excellence, strong analytical and problem solving capabilities.
We are a close knit and growing team with a blend of highly experienced and respected senior engineers and a committed, smart and highly focussed group of project engineers. The culture is characterised by a highly consultative and co-operative learning environment with a commitment to excellence in the overall context of a healthy work/life balance.