Senior Asset Management Consultant
Applications close: 1pm, April, 30 2018
Permenant role - Competitve salary - Adelaide based
Due to continuing growth, we have a position in our Asset and Spatial team, to provide specialist support and advice to local government and other industry clients as well as providing expertise to our project teams in the successful delivery of a range of projects. If you have a strong attention to detail, are highly organised, an excellent communicator who can effectively manage client expectations, are flexible and adaptable with the ability to work pro-actively and autonomously, then we want you.
As a Senior Asset Management Consultant, you will:
- Provide project leadership and client advice for asset management projects
- Be responsible for expanding our service offering both within and external to local government
- Actively balance the need for project delivery with identifying new business opportunities
- Be active in wider industry activities related to asset management
- Deliver innovative solutions to our clients
- Effectively manage and deliver projects on time, within budget, working with the team to ensure quality of deliverables and technical standards are met
- Provide direction, instruction and guidance to team members as required
- Work within the team to support, promote and grow the asset management and spatial capability.
To be successful in this role, you should be / possess:
- An externally recognised training or certification, e.g. Advanced Diploma/ Masters level, appropriate to specialisation, or equivalent industry experience
- A recognised qualification in asset management
- A minimum of 5 years’ industry experience
- Demonstrated client interface skills
- Experience in project management process improvement and report writing
- A developed understanding of asset management principals and asset accounting standards including capital works, valuations, and strategic asset management plans
- A leadership qualification and/or relevant management experience
- Excellent IT skills and broad understanding of web, database and spatial technologies including asset management systems and mobile data capture systems
To request a position description or find out more please contact us.