Asset and Spatial Management for Local Government
Tonkin Consulting provides ongoing support to local government agencies to provide asset and spatial consulting subscription services. Each contract with council varies and is set up to be flexible to respond to the clients changing demands throughout the year.
Asset and spatial consulting services provide clients with an understanding of their asset worth, condition and maintenance requirement. It allows councils to visualise their property and asset data, while also meeting their legislative and compliance obligations.
Services typically provided include:
- Asset register development
- Digitisation of pipe and road networks
- Service level determination
- Unit rate reviews
- Capital works management and annual updates
- Annual depreciation reporting
- 20 year forecast road renewal plans based on funding scenarios
Monthly reports are provided to clients for them to see when work is occurring and easily track the value of the service. Clients also benefit from an annual collaboration forum for clients to attend and share knowledge.