At Tonkin Consulting, we provide leading solutions in hydrological and hydraulic analysis and planning, design and management of stormwater and the effective application of water sensitive urban design. We provide innovative approaches and are committed to finding sustainable solutions to preserve and manage our water resources. Our team of engineers, scientists and technical officers are specialists in the water management field and have developed an industry leading reputation.
We provide a high level of service combined with the utilisation of advanced software. At Tonkin Consulting, we are dedicated to managing water effectively and continually seek to discover and adopt new technologies to improve the standard and delivery of services that we provide.
At Tonkin Consulting, we are committed to providing solutions to our clients that are innovative, cost-effective and sustainable. We provide services to Local Government, State Government and industry clients. We provide unrivalled service with our extensive experience spanning stormwater management and general environmental obligations and considerations.
- Planning, design and construction of new infrastructure
- Urban stormwater master planning
- Catchment water management planning
- Hydrological and hydraulic modelling of urban and rural systems
- Flood mitigation
- Floodplain and flood hazard mapping
- Stormwater drainage design (basins, pumped, piped and open channel)
- Wetland design
- Stormwater reuse system design
- Water sensitive urban design
- Assistance with grant applications
- Preparation of Stormwater Management Plans
- Floodplain modelling and hazard mapping of urban and rural systems
- Provision of technical advice to ensure proposed developments will not increase flood risk to existing development
- Catchment water quality modelling and stormwater yield studies
- Flood mitigation strategy development
- Provision of technical advice to ensure proposed developments are safe from flooding
- Asset management and condition assessment of stormwater infrastructure