Pipers Crest is a ‘greenfields’ land development, 55 kilometres south-east of Adelaide. Tonkin Consulting designed all civil infrastructure and services providing a sustainable community of up to 270 residential allotments released over stages. Open spaces including a feature reserve on the banks of the River Angus with tennis court, BBQ facilities, playground and wildlife viewing deck are a major drawcard for this development
- Roads, intersections, pavements, walkways/ramps.
- Internal site earthworks design.
- Stormwater drainage design.
- Water reticulation design to SA Water standards.
- Design sewer to comply with Council’s Community Waste Management System.
- Manage electrical reticulation and lighting design work.
- Manage NBN telecommunications design.
- Prepare tender documentation to comission construction, tender administration and negotiation.
- Construction supervision.