Roxby Downs Light Industrial Estate
BHP Billiton engaged Tonkin Consulting to locate a suitable site and develop a master plan for a 7 hectare, 25 allotment light industrial estate at Roxby Downs. To be built over two stages on approval of the Olympic Dam Expansion, the development would also require detailed design by Tonkin Consulting.
Stage 1 of the project was constructed in 2008. Stage 2 will be developed at a future date.
- Investigate and select an appropriate site
- Develop the master plan with the internal layout of services
- Prepare a feasibility study for the development
- Manage development applications
- Prepare construction tender documentation and assess.
- Detailed design of sewer, water reticulation, stormwater and pipeline reticulation, earthworks, roads, electrical reticulation, common service trenching and street lighting.