Salisbury North Redevelopment
An old Housing Trust area in Salisbury North was redeveloped for urban renewal by the State Government . The work included new kerbs, gutters, driveways, services and fill to create 45 new allotments along International Avenue and Horwood Road.
Tonkin Consulting provided the detailed design for all civil services and managed the work through to construction.No new road alignments were needed,however the levels of an existing road intersection was amended to direct surface runoff into a new detention basin.
- Design footpaths, roads and driveway crossovers.
- Prepare plans showing composite services to each allotment: filling, regrading, retaining walls and fencing.
- Design sewer extensions and electrical connections
- Design stormwater detention using previous analysis provided by Tonkin Consulting.
- Geotechnical investigations, plan and design earthworks for construction.
- Prepare preliminary soil erosion, drainage management and construction management plans.
- Liaise with Council, surveyors and service authorities.
- Prepare technical specifications for construction and indicative construction cost estimates.
- Supervise contruction works.