Tonkin is shaping communities to provide people with a greater connection to their neighbourhood, better access to open space and a superior level of amenity.
Tonkin works with land developers, urban planners, and local and state government agencies on green and brownfield development sites in both urban and regional areas.
Our expertise covers a range of services including:
- Feasibility assessment
- Environmental assessment and site contamination
- Water supply, water treatment and septic tank effluent disposal
- Roads and traffic management
- Stormwater drainage
- Telecommunications, power and gas supply
- Design advice, impact studies and approval negotiations
- Due diligence
Through sensitive planning, Tonkin is developing sustainable communities that are functional, attractive and connected, elevating the places in which we live, work and play.