Tonkin is driven by the challenges faced by the waste industry, designing and planning to minimise waste and energy use wherever possible.
No one is more aware than the team at Tonkin of the need to better manage waste. In everything we do, we aim to extract the greatest possible value through long-term utility, re-use and resource recovery.
Tonkin plans, develops, designs and delivers waste management solutions that provide superior operational and environmental outcomes. We lead in the design, optimisation, management and rehabilitation of landfills.
Our skills include:
- Waste management, engineering design and advisory services
- Landfill facility redevelopment including new cell and capping design
- Design and construction quality assurance of landfill infrastructure
- Facility operations and waste transfer stations
- Closure and post-closure planning, management and design
- Environmental assessments, emissions monitoring and management plans.
With an increasing aim to carefully manage our environment and the waste we create, Tonkin delivers dependability through industry leading planning and design.