At Tonkin Consulting, we provide clients with asset and spatial management services to enable clients to meet their legislative and compliance obligations for asset management and accounting, as well as providing strategic asset management services. We provide the specialist database skills that are required to integrate asset and property data to enable map views and keep software up to date.
The foundation of our system is the asset register developed through spatial digitisation with key asset attributes. These attributes enable the cost and timing of renewal to be known at all times at a segment level. All assets are segmentised and componentised.
When work is undertaken on an asset, the cost of work and condition as a result of the work is updated annually through capital work updates. At any point in time, a forecast renewal plan can be produced. The system can deal with all assets including Roads, CWMS, Stormwater, Buildings, Recreation and Fleet.
- Asset register development
- Digitisation of pipe and road networks
- Service level determination
- Unit rate reviews
- Capital works management and annual updates
- Annual depreciation reporting
- On-site meetings
- 20 year forecast road renewal plans based on funding scenarios
- Over the phone assistance
- Provision of experts for presentations and awareness-raising of core issues related to asset management with senior staff and elected members
- Treatment selection advice and specification