Fast-track your career progress with Tonkin’s Graduate Development Program
The Tonkin Graduate Development program is a two-year program designed to help graduates kick-start their career and thrive in a consultancy environment.
We look for undergraduates studying civil engineering, structural engineering, drafting, spatial or environmental science.
As a participant in the Graduate Development Program, during your first year, you will follow a structured learning pathway, participating in a range of informative workshops and courses to build your professional skillset. Workshops are delivered by senior Tonkin team members, in addition to external experts and facilitators.
In your second year, you will work with your leader to design your own, customised learning opportunities, with the aim to fill any skill gaps and help propel you along your desired career path. Learning and development may include on-the-job learning and mentoring, in addition to formal workshops, courses and accreditations.
When you join Tonkin’s Graduate Development Program, you’re supported to:
- Fast-track your career working on challenging projects
- Work the way that’s best for you, in a caring environment
- Network with fellow early career professionals and senior team members
- Participate in fun and informative workshops
- Explore where your career could go and put plans in place to get you there.
Interested in Tonkin's Graduate Development Program? Apply now.